Angela, President of TBL Leadership Partners, created the GROW plan to facilitate growth in triple bottom line leadership. Take a look at this tool if you want to get a glimpse into how TBL Leadership Partners helps people along in their leadership journey.
Welcome to the GROW Plan, a simple yet profound way to help you achieve your goals!
- The GROW plan can be used in virtually any context…personally, professionally, academically, financially, organizationally…
- The process is simple, requiring only that you have a desired goal(s) of some kind in mind and a few minutes to establish a plan to help you achieve that goal.
- As you read through each block, simply answer the question contained within that section. A simple example is listed below for your reference.
Thank you for exploring the GROW Plan! May you have great success in achieving all of your goals!
G – Goals: Describe what you would like to achieve
- Learn to speak Chinese
R – Reality: Describe the current reality/situation
- I know a few simple phrases and words but very little. The tones and pinyin are very challenging for me. My ear is not naturally strong in hearing the proper pronunciation.
O – Obstacles: What might hinder your progress?
- Limited time & remote location (I live far from any Chinese speaking people)
O – Options: List 3 options for overcoming each obstacle
- Study 15 minutes per day
- Study daily using app from my iPhone.
- Practice monthly with Chinese friends via Skype
W – What’s next? List specific action steps & timing
- Download Chinese app onto iPhone
- Schedule 15 minutes per day into my calendar for study
- Connect with Chinese friends to help me review my progress and schedule Skype calls accordingly
- Establish milestones to achieve each quarter and review progress via monthly Skype calls with friends
W – Who? What additional resource help do you need?
- Native Chinese speaking friends to help coach me
- Accountability to stay on track